Betonbau realises modular buildings for well-known customers for housing signal technology in the area of railbound transport systems. Safety, a long service life and dedication to deadlines are decisive factors in this respect.
A sample of our product range:
- Buildings for electronic signal boxes
- IT rooms
- RGSM and BOS cabins
- Buildings for telematic applications
Practical any desired layout can be realised through combination from over 150 standard ground plans for our reinforced concrete modular units â€“ with even multi-storey designs being achievable. The advantages of modular structures are obvious. Your structure is erected on site in the shortest-possible construction period, without significantly impairing transport operations. Clear and projectable construction durations and costs add impetus to your project planning. Industrial production of the modular units enables the achievement of maximum levels of precision. Detailed planning of your building to suit your individual application ensures that connections and interfaces are realised in exactly the positions they should be. Technical equipment can be integrated at the manufacturer's production facilities, thus considerably reducing the co-ordination outlay for subsequent construction projects.
The positive properties of Betonbau monolithic concrete modular units are clearly discernible in this respect.
- Their solid design ensures a minimum maintenance outlay and a long service life
- Excellent structural physics with regard to noise insulation, fire resistance and air conditioning properties.
- Reliable standard solutions which have been tried and tested in many applications ensure efficiency and safety
- A variety of design options with regard to visual appearance and roof shapes
Please contact us to discuss your project. Your responsible regional sales office will be more than happy to offer you advice.